Friday, May 25, 2012

The Return of Allen Iverson to 'Philly Love' at Game 6 of NBA Playoff and Wants to 'Ball' Pro Again



   

Before game six of the 2K12 NBA playoffs, between the Boston Celtics and Philadelphia 76ers, eleven-time All-Star, Allen Iverson (aka:  The Answer) returned to his court of greatness, in the City of Brotherly Love, to deliver the game ball and no-doubt a splash of good luck.



And that luck was bankable as the 76ers beat Boston and now look forward to game seven, and hopefully advancing to face their next opponent in the eastern conference. 

But the real story is 'The I' and his possible return to the NBA. Say what? Yes sir! According to reports, during an interview with Iverson, he said the following:

I’m not using that word (retirement)…” he said. “The way it is right now, I’ve accepted the fact that (returning to play in the NBA) might not happen. But I still want to play basketball. If I can get an opportunity to where it’s going to make me happy at the end of my career, I’ll take that opportunity. But I just love to play and I want to have another opportunity to play on the professional level. 

Although returning to the pro ranks of the NBA might not happen like 'The Answer' wants it to, as far as fans and ballers are concerned...


"'The I' gets much love in Philly!"






No comments:

Post a Comment